EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Ministry of Health
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr. Nashi Masnad Al Reshidi completed his Master of Advanced Practice in Nursing at Griffith University, GPA 5.25 out of 7, Australia, and Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing at Salford University, United Kingdom (Manchester). He has membership in many professional associations and societies. He is serving as Regional Chief of Continuing Nursing Education, Ministry of Health, Hail, KSA. Previously, we also worked as Lecturer in Salford University undergraduate (BSN), United Kingdom.
Dr. Nashi Masnad Al Reshidi published articles in fields of nursing and patient Healthcare. He participated in the scientific conferences and symposiums as Speaker.
Dr. Nashi Masnad Al Reshidi’s major areas of interest for research are the following:
- Assessment of the impact of leadership and management on nursing performance.
- Assessment of the psychological distress during acute or chronic illnesses.
- Assessment of the role of health education in relieving patient/family distress.
- Assessment and management of asthma among pediatric, and school-ages children.
- Assessment of nursing performance in the critical care field.
OTHER EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER
Department of Social Work and Social Change
Manchester Metropolitan University
Faculty of Nursing
Department of Physiology
Trichy SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Center